Global Elite Group Selects DigitalMailerís Crisis Management Notification System to Help Mobilize Security Forces During Crises
September 3, 2009
- DigitalMailer has rebranded its Crisis Management Notification System as Exigent911 to more easily identify its purpose as an emergency communications tool.
- Global Elite Group, a leading provider of emergency and security personnel during natural disasters and other crises, has contracted for Exigent911 to communicate with, and help mobilize and deploy its emergency responders quickly.
- DigitalMailerís notification system replaced Global Eliteís labor-intensive calling trees and individual calling with a high-speed online platform that automatically delivers messages to contacts via email, text and/or phones.
- Exigent911 can distribute thousands of messages within minutes, tracking responses and follow-ups.
- Exigent911 has been deployed in financial institutions to fill the communication requirement of their Business Continuity Plans and has been successfully used in recent natural disasters, such as Hurricane Ike.
- DigitalMailer is expanding Exigent 911 to serve the emergency management industry, business continuity providers, communities and first responder.
"Our customers rely on us to have armed and unarmed security teams on location within 24 to 48 hours. The coordination of these efforts can be daunting and with this system in place, we are able to simultaneously reach out to hundreds of responders across the country with a text, email and voice message in minutes of a task order to mobilize."
-William McGuire, President/CEO, Global Elite Group
"After only 15 minutes of instruction, the process of creating a notification was incredibly simple and very user friendly. I have since been able to go back in and add contacts and telephone numbers for voice and SMS notifications, as well as additional email addresses. When it comes to the nature of emergency response, we donít have the luxury of only being able to communicate during regular business hours. With Exigent911, I can log on to the system remotely anytime day or night and alert our entire database of responders without having to call upon other resources."
- Peter Harlick, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Global Elite Group
"During natural disasters and other crises, there are lots of details to worry about and many unexpected issues that arise. In gearing up personnel to respond to an emergency, communication speed is critical. Our system gets the word out immediately and, more importantly, tracks message delivery and responses."
- Ron Daly, President/CEO, DigitalMailer
"Regardless of your industry, emergencies can present communication challenges. This is particularly true when traditional communication methods are not accessible or reliable. But with email alerts, mobile texts and voice messages used in any combination, the people you need to reach can access messages and respond appropriately using any communications device at hand, no matter where they are."
- Rob Banker, Executive Vice President/Chief Information Officer, DigitalMailer
Click here for the Exigent911 homepage.
(866) 994-4900 ext 102
|Global Elite Group, Inc.
Peter D. Harlick
About DigitalMailer, Inc.
DigitalMailer (DMI) is a digital communication and electronic marketing firm with 10 years of white-listed email delivery and mobile messaging experience. A leader in building powerful online connections, the firm provides clients the power to reach their members across multiple digital channels. Exigent911 uses a combination of DMI's technology know-how and communication tools to help credit unions, businesses, and communities supplement their emergency and disaster recovery plans with strong communications using text, email and voice messages. Visit digitalmailer.com for more information.
About Global Elite Group: Global Elite Group (GEG), is recognized as a leader in aviation security, emergency management and executive protection. The company provides security reviews and personnel to companies and its executives throughout the world. Most notably known for its work with national and international airlines at 10 locations in both the U.S. and 10 international offices; companies depend on Global for providing daily security operations, on-going security design protocols, updates and training. GEG has also been a major security supplier to government agencies, Fortune 500 companies and international clients at locations in Europe, the Caribbean, North & Central Africa, South Africa, South America, Mexico, Asia and the Middle East including Saudi Arabia, Lebanon and Jordan. Visit www.globaleliteinc.com for more information.